Sharing Memories and Creating Dreams
Your ceremony is the “reason” why you’ve invited your guests to witness your pledge to one another. Your love and special day deserve the very best. Celebrate your love with a ceremony that is as meaningful and unique as your relationship.
Whether it’s your “first time around,” an Elopement ceremony, Renewal of Vows or an Anniversary Ceremony, we would be honored to host your commitment. We also have had the distinct privilege of having performed dozens of same-sex weddings, within the LGBT community.
Our Officiant/Celebrant can create a personalized ceremony that reflects the beauty of your friendship. Our celebrant is also available to offer guidance with you plans and create the most memorable wedding day. A simple ceremony, with some basic modifications by you, will give you a personalized touch.
Your ceremony will be defined by:
- Your traditions
- Your beliefs
- Your feelings
- Your thoughts
- Your hearts
This is your wedding day… it should be YOUR way!
Make it traditional or creatively unique, but most of all…. have fun and capture a wonderful memory to remember for a lifetime together.
We travel to near or destination locations; no wedding is too small or too extravagant.
Ceremonial Options include:
- Military Full Honor Guard
We will also provide many options for you to choose from. Any ceremony could include the following details. Again, this is your choice.
- Personalized Vows & Ring Exchanges
- Vows including children & family
- Union of Love
- Marine Vow
- My Oath to You
- Customized Distinctive Ceremonies & Rituals
- Unity Sand Ceremony
- Unity Candle Ceremony
- Sea Glass Ceremony
- Wine Blending Ceremony
- Celtic Handfasting Ritual
- Wishing Stone/Seashell-Toss Ceremony
- Breaking the Glass Ceremony
- Rose Presentation Ceremony
- Butterfly Release Ceremony
- Ceremony of the Rings
- Jumping the Broom
- Box, Wine & Love Letter Ceremony
- Hawaiian Leis Exchange
- Veil and Cord Ceremony
- Blessings, Readings & Prayer ideas can include some of the following:
- Blessing of the Hands
- Seven Blessings
- Various Selected Readings from:
- Kahlil Gibran’s, The Prophet, Shakespeare, Dickenson, Emerson, Whitman, Poe, Cummings and St. Vincent Millay
- The Art of Marriage & Celebration of Marriage
- Selected Bible Readings: Genesis, Ruth, Corinthians, Matthew, Mark, John, Ephesians, and Psalms
- Various Poems and Readings from Classics
- Aztec Love Song, Navajo Hymn, Eskimo Prayer, Cherokee Prayer, Blessing of the Apaches
- The Shaker “Simple Gifts”
Various Irish, Chinese, Japanese & African Prayers & Blessings